Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What a year can do to you....

The last year has been crazy! 
10 months ago I was on the other coast two months after graduating visiting my boyfriend who was in Officer training. 6 months ago I began planning my wedding to the man of my dreams and 3 months ago I got marry him :) Then a month ago I had to say good-bye for 9 months. (Eight in a few days :) ) 
This has been a scary, long and tiring 25 days. I am hoping to blog more, but I'm also hoping to finish my thank you notes, clean my house and figure out this whole bill paying stuff. We'll see what happens... the blog will probably get the first attention. 
On a more fun note... It was this little mans birthday this weekend. 

I got make his smash cake :) 
and he even shared :) 
it was a good, but long day... that is for sure! 
Also, on the 2nd my BFF had her birthday! We weren't able to make it since Uncle Brian left on the 1st, but he was sure to make sure she got the most perfect present any 3 year old  girl could need  :) 
The little booger wouldn't take off her pants for the picture and when they told her to smile they said "open your eyes and smile like auntie Sarah" Apparently I smile with my mouth wide open... 
She sure is over dramatic :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment