Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little Boom Boom Pow

well, as some of you know Brian and I moved on to base two weeks before he left. I have to admit it was the best life choice we made since getting married :). However there are a lot of things that come along with living on base. The speed limit is 25 mph, if you lose your ID you have to register to get on and it takes you twice as long to get anywhere on base.
The biggest thing is the evenings though. At 6pm and 10pm they play a beautiful version of Taps over the loud speaker. I can't hear it from inside, but I try to plan our evening ousting with Jack for that time so I can hear it, its my favorite thing ever! However the other noise the evening brings drives me CRAZY!! There is a shooting range on base (who would have thought right?) and I can hear that in the house. It drives me nuts and I just want it to stop. I understand its important but come on, keep it down! ALSO the ridiculous helicopters are so loud.
I get it... its to protect us, but it also scares me and makes me wish my husband was here even more!

-The end

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete