Sunday, March 6, 2011



- You text your mom during church
- I asked why you didnt like me any more
- You confirmed that you did and you not talking to me had nothing to do with you not being my friend
- It was a sunday
- I gave you a hug
- We watched the Laker Game
- We joked about you not coming to my wedding
- I swore you broke my ear
- You tried to talk me into folding your laundry
- We drank Coffee with your dad
- I sat with you as you smoke Cig
- You made parallel park my car, even though I begged you to
- We planned to go to the Angel/Sox game together
- I told you I was moving to Boston
- I told you about my dream and you told me you'd never come to my wedding
- I gave you a hug and you squeezed hard like you usually did
- Then I said "welp, see you in a few weeks"
- You didn't walk me to the car like you usually do, you were in the laundry room and you just smiled and said "see ya Trout"
- I wanted to take a picture with you
- If I knew that'd be last time I saw you I would have hugged you longer or spent more time there, I would have just grasped it all a little more.
- You'd think three years would be easier, but its not.
- I miss talking baseball with him, I miss getting random emails and texts from him, I miss spending Christmas Eve playing ping pong.
- I have been blessed with a friendship that I miss every day, but I know will be united for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment