Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wallpaper

I grew up with my grandma having wallpaper in her house, its green plaid. Its very classy and very much like my grandma, but I never thought of it much.
The otherday I took the boy to my grandmas house and he pointed out the wallpaper, apparently there is wall paper in the kitchen as well, but its small flowers, I dont remember it being there, but I assume its been there since they had the house juuust like the green plaid one. The flowers where also classy, but just not memorable.
So, in the process of procrastinating and getting ready to graduate, I have been googling wallpapper and needless to say, I AM IN LOVE WITH IT.
So dear blogger world... or at least the three people who read this blog, I am proclaiming that if I ever have a home. It will have fun wall paper. Maybe not as classic as my grandma's, but it will still be classy.
That is all.






No comments:

Post a Comment