Sunday, February 27, 2011

Adventure 2/28

Monday morning at 8:15 I'm checking into the hospital and at 10:15(ish) this is machine is going to gut me! I'm nervous, but my best friend and I decided we've gotten very use to looking at the negative, so this is in honor of our new goal to be positive....
i am thankful that i live in a place where i not only get to be numbed, but i get to
sleep through this...
i am thankful that i'm in a place where this little guy is available to gut me
there might be cancer... but if there is i'm thankful that this guy is going to get it out
i'm thankful that no matter what Jesus is still on the throne
i'm thankful that I get to come home to a mom that cares enough to take off
three days to take care of me
i'm thankful that i have a crew of UP women praying for me
i'm thankful that my best friends where praying with me today
i'm thankful that i have a load of homework to do this week... oh wait!
thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment