Friday, February 25, 2011

24 Facts about this Blog/Blogger



1. I picked the number 24, becuase thats how old I am. It was also the number I chose for my flag-football team jersey and apparently also the same number as Kobe!
2. I graduate in approx 9 weeks! I will hold a bachelors in Arts in Liberal Studies with a concentraion in Human Development and Diversity... what does that mean? Who knows!!
3. The picture on the left is of me at my favorite place in Southern California, Disneyland.
4. I am moving to Tennessee in 4 months to work as a camp counselor
5. I am going on a month long trip with my mom to the East Coast and spending the 4th of July in Boston.
6. I am have a fasination with the East Coast, especially Boston and can't wait to wear Red Socks at the Red Sox games.
7. A goal of mine is to vist to every baseball stadium in the US and have decided I'm taking a creative picture at each park. (i.e eating wriggly gum at wriggly stadium, wearing white socks at the White Sox game and a firemen hat to the braves game {get it? Because their brave?!})
8. I want to drink tea where the Boston Tea party was held and eat a peach in GA.
9. When I am procrastinating on school work I google how far away things are from other things, (i.e Boston from New York, Tennesee from Virgina and Boston from DC)
10. My starbucks drink is a grande skinny carmel macciato
11. I have been to China and Europe
12. I am in the prosses of making a "25 before 25 list" and "30 before 30 list" (they will be posted soon!)
13. I have three best friends, they are all very different. One live in Beaumont, one lives in Denver and one lives on campus with me. I do however, call many people my best friends because I've been so blessed with friendships its ridiculous!
14. I am a resident advisor and have been blessed that some of my residents have become some of my closest friends.
15. So far 24 has been one of the hardest years of my life, but we're only 3 months in so things are going to change.
16. I've always said that I want to run a marathon, but running makes me sick, maybe 24 is the year to do it!?!
17. I want to learn to road bike
18. I joked once that if I got lost you could follow the smell of coffee and the droppings of popcorn to find me... thats not a joke, pretty sure it would work
19. For my 21st birthday i had diet coke, mac and cheese and Chicken Nuggest... its my favorite meal
20. I once told my dad that I didn't like just getting money for christmas so he now buys me a box of mac and cheese or oatmeal, tapes the money to the box and then wraps that for me.
21. Me and my mom are super close!
22. I have one nephew and 2 neices... and another boy is on the way
23. The intent of this blog is to write about my adventures ending college and those that will take place after, who knows where I'll end up or where i'll go, but it will be posted here!
24. The description of this blog is a personalized and revised version of 1 Timothy 4:6-10, I got it from the message, but the NASB version is good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment