Saturday, June 11, 2016

What is more American than Baseball?

I am!
This is my favorite time of year, from Memorial Day to Labor Day every store you walk into (well at least my regulars: Target, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's)  are decked out in Red, White and Blue! Even before I was a military wife I was extremely patriotic and wanted all things stars and stripes, but now that I have an excuse to own them (even as my husband chuckles and rolls his eyes) I need all the things!
So far this year I have snagged this beautiful LILLEbaby Complete All Seasons Carrier. Friends, this is the most comfortable carrier I have ever used. During the first 9 months of being a mom I used my ring sling, but once my little guy started trying to jump out I knew I needed something more secure. After doing some research I decided to try on a Lille Baby and it is perfection! Not only does this "Stars in Our Eyes" print cause my heart to skip and extra beat, but it allows for comfortable use in all weather conditions, which is necessary as a military wife because who knows where I will be next. The front panel folders down via zipper and allows air to flow through a breathable mesh lining. We just used this during our four day Memorial Weekend trip to Boston, New York and Philadelphia and it was fantastic and although it was humid and hot, I didn't feel like the carrier added much heat for me or our little guy!

If you're interested in more information about their award winning, comfortable and safe carrier please visit their website here. (if you have any specific questions let me know, I have a friend who works with them who would be willing to help you out!) 

      
(Left to right: Visiting Fenway in Boston, Riding the subway in NYC and Visiting the 9/11 Memorial) 

The next purchase I have made this year is my new Target backpack. I have been ready to tradition from a Diaper Bag to another bag, but didn't know what that was until I walked into Target and saw this beauty! 

I immediately sent the picture to my husband and a few days later he brought it home as a surprise! How sweet of him! Its been the perfect transition bag for me as far as a being a mom goes and if I'm without the baby (which happens now, its an incredible feeling) I don't feel like I'm carrying a diaper bag, but instead feel stylish and cute. The also have one that has red on it with a similar pattern, you should check out your local Target and see what they have available.

My last purchase is an addiction that I have developed in the last month due to my friend becoming a LuLaRoe consultant. If you haven't seen in person, on Facebook or any other social media outlet there is a craze going on with these leggings that feel like butter! Although I am not a huge fan of the leggings I do love the Cassi Skirts and their Shirts, especially their Randy and Classic Tee Styles. Well, this week they announced their 4th of July capsule. Thats it... TAKE ALL MY MONEY! I'll have one of everything please! After hours of search and Facebook stalking I was able to score my new "Army Wife Shirt" and cannot wait to wear it!

If you are obsessed as I am check out my friend Amelia's Facebook Page, rumor is there will be some  4th of July Capsule Items posted this next week!

These are a few of my recent purchases, stay tuned for the items I have on my wish list later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment